Episode 84 – Interview with Andrew Bent from UE
It’s been quiet here at the APACVirtual for far too long, but we’re getting back on track and the APACVirtual crew are returning
5@FIVE is a technology podcast, conducted with “C” level staff working within Enterprise IT, for consumers of technology.
It comprises of five questions and the interview is conducted within five minutes (hence 5@FIVE). The questions within each interview are kept the same, so that the listener can draw a contrast between different approaches to similar challenges across the enterprise IT sector. This is a customer, or consumer take on market trends.
- Please state your name and job title?
- Please describe your organisation and IT’s function within it?
- Please describe today’s biggest (virtualisation) technology challenges?
- Please describe tomorrow’s biggest opportunity?
- How do you describe your job to non IT savvy friends?
Here’s the first Interview with Andrew Bent, Technology Architect at United Energy.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: