5@FIVE podcast with Kaseya
June 11, 2014
Posted by on
Episode 86 – Kaseya
5@FIVE is a technology podcast, this week our topic is Next Generation Data Centre Design and we’re talking about Cloud Device Management which is a key technology enabler when considering device management in the cloud.
It comprises of five (ish) questions and the interview is conducted within five minutes (hence 5@FIVE). The questions within each interview are kept the same, so that the listener can draw a contrast between different approaches to similar challenges across the enterprise IT sector.
- Please state your name and job title?
- What is Kaseya?
- What problems are organisations facing with enabling mobile workforce and BYOD?
- Can you provide some use cases / examples of what you are seeing use cloud monitoring/management platforms for and what benefits they gain?
- In terms of platform adoption what kind of devices are you seeing organisation manage with Kaseya?
- What is the key difference between cloud management platforms today compared to device/application management 5 years ago?
- Whats the major outcome when utilising elastic, cloud-based management platforms?
- How restrictive is Kaseya’s automation across other platforms?
- How can organisations prepare for this change in monitoring/management?
Next Generation Data Centre Design – Cloud Device Management, by Kaseya with Byron Watson @byronjwatson and @infrx
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: